BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sisterhood of the Traveling Prim Swap Box Blog Swap

I still have the info on the swap . Thank goodness . (: Please keep the box going .
List of gals who are on the list :
Crow's Creek Primitives


Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place

TheCrankyCrow

http://Marmmiesmammysandmore.blogspot.com

The Prim Colonial 

mary gontjes

Scrapp'n Nana

cottageprims

Ellie's Country Accents

Olde*Crowe*Primitives

Me 2 U Primitives

Screaming Sardine

Alisha 

oldecrow

4 comments :

Mary said...

Oh my gosh Deb, so sorry to hear about all your bad luck. My heart goes out to you. I have been wondering what the heck happened to you, when I went to go to your blog and it was no longer there. So glad I found you again. Hope your string of bad luck is now done and over with and you have nothing but sunshine and smiles from here on in! Big Hugs....Mary

The Prim Colonial said...

Deb...here is the info you requested! I received the box this past week ( Thurs or Fri, don't remember which!) and have made my selection and will mail it out on Monday to Mary Gontjes. her email address is missjane50@gmail.com Hope that helps! If you want her full mailing address, please email me at bjonesfvine@aol.com thanks so much! Beth at The Prim Colonial

Ellie's Country Accents said...

Hi Deb,
I mailed the box today to Linda at OLDE*CROW*PRIMITIVES in Rhode Island. I sent it standard mail & she should get it in a week.
Ellie

Ellie's Country Accents said...

Hi Deb,
I sent the box to Linda at OLDE*CROW*PRIMITIVE in RI today. I sent it standard mail and it should arrive in a week.
Ellie