Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sisterhood of the traveling swap box . Who has it ??? Olde*Crowe*Primitives Me 2 U Primitives Screaming Sardine Alisha oldecrow and myself .

Come on who has it , or who had it last . these are the ones I was told who have not received it ,

Olde*Crowe*Primitives

Me 2 U Primitives

Screaming Sardine

Alisha

oldecrow
and myself . Please who ever had it last , send out the box . It is not fair to anyone that you would cheat people !!!!
This is where I knew it was last , Scrappin nanna sent it to Cottage Prims , and she said she shipped it to Ellies Country accents ,
Please whoever stopped the box send it on . You recieved 5 items and it was free to you . You should send it on to the next gal in line with 5 items !! I am making this public as whoever kept it and the 5 free items SHAME on YOU !!!

5 comments:

  1. I am still waiting for the box to arrive at my house at some point!Come on girls, lets get this swap over with already! I'm the last to receive it before I send it on to Deb.
    Thanks,
    Wanda,
    Olde Crow Mercantile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb.
    I am not involved in this swap. You must be looking for another olde crow.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb,
    The box was sent to Olde*Crowe*Primitives in Aug. USPS Track & Conform said it was delivered to her in North Providence, RI on Aug 22. Track & Confirm #03110802000092503501. Hope this helps.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb,
    Correction on #0311 0820 0000 9253 9500 Sorry,I transposed numbers in second set.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb,
    Grabbed the wrong receipt. The first # is correct except for the transposed #s. #0311 0820 0000 9250 3501. I checked usps track and confirm & package arrived Aug. 22.
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete