Monday, October 17, 2011

Terrorizing the Kitchen and it is Terrorizing me back !

I can't believe the nastiness that is behind old walls .
Hubs and I decided to remodel and finally tore out all of the old bottom cabinets .
Old slats and blown in insulation .
What a mess !
We bought a glass top table and decided to use it to make a window for the kitchen . It will go in before we drywall .
I saw an idea using lace to make mosquito screens , and thought it would look nice to lace the corners of the glass , before we frame it .
We have a ways to go , but hoping it will all look good when done .
I have an old antique buffet I purchased from a friend that will go along that wall . Found some beautiful old quaker lace table clothes , will use one on the top of it .


No comments:

Post a Comment