Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My day away to have some soul searching

I have many pics from Charles Mill Dam to Mohican to Malabar Farm . Hope you enjoy my pics . I met a gal at the dam and she told me her Grand mother & Grandfather use to be the caretakers there . if you look closely at one of the pics she is walking . I think it is a 1/4 mile up and back . Then I ran into a fly fisherman who was from SugarCreek . Then along the way I ended up at the fire tower at Mohican . I met 2 boys , Jayson and Brett , hmm were you playing hooky ?? LOL Finally went to Malabar Farm and chated with a gal there .











































4 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,

    Looks like you have a wonderful day. Hope you were able to find what you needed to find!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb those are awesome pics !I love the covered bridge one .Hope that you had a wonderful day!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb , if you didnt find answers you surely found a moment or two of peace ! So beautiful , I love this state drive an hour either way and the scenery changes dramatically , love the fall splendor from the fire tower! I love driving through mohican no matter the season its only about an hour from me ! Thanks for sharing have a great week! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fire tower is For the brave of heart, a thrilling climb to the top of an 80-foot fire tower , their description . Yes I was at the top . (-: That is the pic where the sky meets the treetops . Then the Gorge ,
    http://www.loudonville-mohican.com/mohicanrocks/slide-11.html
    and the covered bridge . It was nice and peaceful . Hubs said he couldn't believe I went to the top . LOL
    I have more pics . He was laughing as I took them while I was driving too . Good camera as I was moving and it took great pics . Thanks everyone . Sometimes I just need to go there to think . Good for the soul .
    (-:

    ReplyDelete