BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Monday, December 12, 2011

Re-Designed my blog


I have redesigned the blog . I no longer sell here . I have opened a website , that you can purchase from http://crowscreekprimitives.com/ and my ebay shop http://stores.ebay.com/Crows-Creek-Primitives?_rdc=1 .
After Christmas , I will be loading up goodies to my website and listing a couple new auctions .
Hope you will bookmark my website , or check for items I have listed in my ebay , in my website .
New look , new items , and will be building a site full of tutorials for sale , meaning recipes and patterns , on it .
The domain will be : The Crow Is In . Not ready yet .

1 comments :

Hudson said...

Its so Nice blog good job! i have a topic related to kids full size bunk beds and more about of bunk beds shape, Bunk beds are normally supported by four pillars in each corner of the bed; however the new versions of the same will have panels for its sides with openings on one side that act as a ladder for the top bed.....