Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Dried Pineapples and decor





As you can see , we are still working on remodeling . It is so time consuming when you do it yourself . Hubs has been working so much , they have him on overtime , all the time . I will be glad , when they have shutdown , over the 4th of July . Maybe by then , I will have my curtains done , the walls painted , and the new flooring in . 
We have been couped up and it is time for Spring ! I have alot of gardening to do this year , as I have ordered a ton of new plants . Hydrangeas , Peonies ,  HARDY CAROLINA JASMINE  , BEE BALM MIX , DOUBLE MOCK ORANGE , DWARF BURNING BUSH HEDGE , HOMESTEAD PURPLE VERBENA , HOT COCOA ROSE , KETCHUP & MUSTARD ROSE , KOKO LOKO ROSE , MAXIMILLIAN SUNFLOWER , PINK LAVENDER , RUSSIAN SAGE ,  
SUGAR MOON(TM) ROSE , SUNNY SUSIE BLACK-EYED SUSAN VINE , SWITZERLAND BEGONIA , SWEET LAVENDER and THUJA GREEN GIANT HEDGE .
I so hope that the new landscaping will look great once it starts growing good . Need to get rocks from the river bed . 
I thought about stenciling the privacy fence and painting murals on it , if I can , this year . 
Well off for now . 
Have a wonderful day ! 
Remember , be true to yourself , family and friends . Be kind and honest . 
Be careful of false friends as their true colors eventually will come out .
Hugs
Deb

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to play in the dirt too!!

    Your pineapples look great! I dried some last winter and they are holding up so nicely! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tellin ya ! Today we are getting snow again . This up and down weather is driving me C~R~A~Z~Y ! They are nice to do and take a while , but worth it . I am selling 7 of them . The gal that used to sell them does not have any and doesn't know when she will have them again . So I decided to make them myself . Thought about dipping a couple in beeswax ? What do ya think ?
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your prim decor and your dried pineapples too! I've never tried drying them. They look great!

    I know about the hubby working OT, it seems like they are never around and when they are, they are cranky from being so tired... well mine anyway, lol. Mine decided this year he would not work every single day of the week and it's been nice to have him around!

    Your flower gardens sound like they will be absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete