BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Friday, March 16, 2012

Loverboy LOL

I had to laugh last night , when my son said , " Look Mom , Loverboy is sitting on the couch like a human . LOL . There is a Kitty couch and our couch across the room .
http://youtu.be/bDlJ0GczKWo

What a crazy cat . He , along with 2 others , is a rescue cat . He is so mellow , the grandkids can play with him without fear of scratching . He loves to be pet , held , and picked up . They are not allowed on my other couch and they know it . 

Sorry I didn't straighten it up first .
This cat is a good cat .

2 comments :

Kim said...

Aw, I have a Jack Russell that sits like a human. It's always so funny to see him sitting like that.
Kim

Crow's Creek Primitives , Vintage Burlap Lace and Lavender , The Crafter's Nestled Nook said...

This one is the only one that does this . I had to laugh . (-: